After months of planning, numerous meetings, numerous meetings in bad weather, tons of DIY projects (and paper cuts), tomorrow is the big day! Carisa and Richard will be getting married tomorrow!!
If your wedding is also tomorrow and you are starting to feel a little nervous and jittery, here are some pieces of wedding wisdom:
- You have done all that you can. There are literally not enough hours to buy a new wedding gown or reorder your centerpieces. Just try to relax tonight.
- Have faith in your wedding vendors and helpers. You chose them for a reason and there is no way that you could possibly be wrong, right?!
- Your wedding day is a day of celebration with all your friends and family that love you for who you are. They will not judge you for the veil you picked and will only support you in your decision to have all your bridesmaids in navy and white striped pantsuits.
- When going to bed EARLY, close your eyes and imagine how wonderful the next day will be. Most likely your dreams will reflect the same.
- Smile as much as you can. It is the best accessory you can have.
Owner and Lead Designer @Wishahmon
If you missed the first couple of blog posts on Carisa and Richard's wedding planning adventures, you can catch up on how they got engaged, set the date, found a venue, found a marriage commissioner, found a photographer, sent out invitations, took care of out of town guests, found a DJ, found a wedding gown, found a wedding cake, designed their décor, chose their flowers and booked hair and makeup artists, drafting a wedding timeline, and final details.